Voting

Friday, October 29, 2010

Introducing McCoy Lee





This is really late but I really want to start working on this again. In July we welcomed another angel into our lives. McCoy Lee was born on July 6th. I had decided not to do the epidural which was a big mistake because it was very hard but McCoy was well worth the pain. Cain is very excited to be a big brother and loves McCoy even though he does not understand how fragile a baby is. I have had many nervous breakdowns as Cain jumps on, pulls on, and lays on McCoy while he is playing on the floor. McCoy is now almost four months and he smiles when ever someone looks at him and he jabbers constantly. He loves to take baths and snuggle his blankie. He hated the carseat at first but he is getting used to it and we are just crossing our fingers that he can make it to Chicago in November. Even though life is a lot harder with 2 we would not change anything. God has blessed us and we are thankful everyday.

No comments: