Voting

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Cuties




Very excited about Halloween this year. I have been planning Cain's costume since last year when we saw a rodeo clown out trick or treating. He has been super excited about it all month and tells everyone that he is a radio clown and Matoy is a hotdog. I was most excited about making the barrel, I have always wanted to make a Halloween costume and this year I got to. I was in luck because I found a very old lamp shade in my basement (I was going to remodel an old lamp and never got around to it) and it was perfect weight and size for Cain, with some felt and ribbon it was transformed (nothing ever is that simple for me). They were both hits at the Maryville Downtown trick or treating, McCoy was ask to have his picture taken with the Sonic Hotdog Mascot and Cain was shown in the Maryville Daily Forum.

No comments: