Voting
Friday, May 7, 2010
"Tain Do It Self"
It has been a very long time since I have posted anything but it just really hit how far Cain has come just in the last few months. Cain has become very big and it happened way to fast for me. The biggest accomplishment has been potty training, what started off as just an introduction to a potty seat and underwear turned in the actual training itself within a few weeks. He is not 100% yet (I have learned that if I say that we have a few days of regression). He loves his underpants and he loves the excitement he gets when he goes, most of all we loves to go to the farm and be able to "pee on the wheel." His second big accomplishment is his big boy bed, I never imagined in a million years that he would climb out of him crib because he wore a sleep sack and his legs are pretty short but one morning he proved me wrong and he did it, now he has a new room with a tall twin bed. We only had a few bad nights where he ran across the house to our bed but we quickly nipped that in the buns. Everyday he surprises us with what he remembers and what he can say, we find ourselves smiling all the time thinking about how funny he is. He is excited for the new baby and he keeps saying "play with tractors" every time we mention it, I am not sure if he is scared to share or excited to have the baby play with him. We are now really getting into the independence stage and we hear "Tain do it self" a lot, which has taught us a lot about patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment