Voting

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Trip to Chicago







We took our first Family Vacation as a foursome over Thanksgiving.  We headed out to Chicago to be with family for the holiday.  It took us 12 hours to make a 8 hour trip but we took some much needed stops for example the John Deere Museum in Moline Illinois.  When we got to Chicago we enjoyed seeing cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.  My sisters, dad, and I ran a 5k on Thanksgiving, it was challenging since I had not run that much in a year but it was a blast.  Since everyone was together we went ahead and celebrated Christmas too.  One of my favorite decorations of Christmas is our family stockings that an lady had made for my mom after I was born and through out the years we have had so many additions to our family that it went from 5 to 16 stockings.  It was very cool to see them all hanging up together and it was a wonderful holiday and vacation for my family.

No comments: