Voting

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chris's Big Weekend

Chris had a really big weekend so far. On Thursday he turned 32 years old. Cain and I were scrambling to try and get his Birthday ready but we kind of hit some snags. The boots he wanted were not in stock, the Schwan's man did not bring the Marshmallow Swirl ice cream I had ordered, and he found the sketch I made for his surprise Birthday cake. His boots still are not in, I literally ran the Schwans man down on Friday to get his ice cream, and I continued with my cake but I added a high school picture to it which made it an even bigger surprise.

On Saturday we went to the Northwest Missouri Fair in Bethany to watch a pig show and while we were there Chris got suckered into participating in the Ultimate Farmer Challenge. Chris had to do a lot of manual labor but we left with 3rd place and $50. I told him he was great because he beat out all the guys that were a lot younger than him.






No comments: