
Today was Cain and I first day of Sign Language Class at the Tech school. Cain knows a few signs but I was very interested in doing something together with other kids his age and learn some manners signs. We were supposed to bring his favorite toy (tractor and horse), his favorite book (today it was a truck book), and we threw in his bear for moral support. Well right before we left Cain spotted his new trick or treat bag and he insisted on taking it too. So I loaded all his stuff in there and he carried it to class and back. When he got to class he did really well, he learned the word of the week right away which was bath and he did a really good job of showing off his own signs and words that he knows. The only thing he would not do was "please" and "thank you," so we are making that our homework for this week. This is kind of funny and inappropriate but when I was little every time someone let out gas everyone would put their thumb to their forehead and the last one to do this ate it (I know very disgusting), so I was doing this with Cain today whenever he let out gas and he would laugh, well when we went to class she taught us that the sign for "dad" was putting your thumb up to your forehead, I don't think I will be confusing Cain with the two different meanings because they really go hand and hand. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment