Voting

Friday, April 3, 2009

I Broke My March Resolution


I know, I know, I said I would blog once a week and it only happened once. In my defence, it drives me crazy to post pictures on blogspot because they never come out in the order I want them too and it takes me an hour to figure it out and by the end I am so irritated that I don't even want to look at my blog again.

Any who, not much has been going on here. Cain is really starting to love the outside and he cries if he has to come inside. He is also becoming a major Daddy's boy, he cries whenever he leaves and he is constantly begging for him to pick him up. He just stands at his feet and yells "UP" until Chris gives in (which isn't very long). The other day he got to hang out with Chris in the garage, he came back inside with a mouthful of miracle grow dirt.

No comments: