Voting

Monday, March 2, 2009

Cain's New Talents

Cain's 1st Birthday Couldn't wait for Summer
Our favorite Smile
Daddy was being very silly
I have decided I need to blog more, all this new stuff is happening with Cain and I am terrible about writing it down so my March resolution is to blog weekly. Cain has done so much in the past month. While we were on vacation he learned to dance, now whenever music comes on the TV he sways back and forth, and everytime you sing his name he head waves. He also started taking a few steps and every day he just took more and more. He would not stand up on his own but once he pulled himself up using furniture or one of us he would start cruising from one thing to the other. Finally during the weekend of 20th I decided he was walking because he would crusing from all the way across the room. Now he only uses walls and furniture to pull himself up. This week he seems to be working on speed which I am kind of dreading, I liked having one foot in front of him. Staying at home has been a real blessing and what I love the most is knowing what he is communicating to me, I know what different grunts mean and some words. His favorite word is ball and dog. We have to look at the neighbors dog 20 times a day. He uses Mama and Dada but not nearly as often. Our newest thing we are working on is blowing kisses, he gets his hand to his mouth and says "mmmmm" but he will not send it to you, it is kind of like his peak-a-boo, he puts his hands over his ear and than spreads his arms out, he just needs a little practice.

1 comment:

Kolton (K-Dub) Jensen said...

The blowing kisses took Kolton quite a while to master too...but it's so cute when they finally get it! You might want to get your running shoes ready, b/c you will be running after him all over the place before long...GET READY!! :-)