Voting

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Long Time No Post

So everyday I think "oh I should go blog that" when Cain does something new or funny and than I don't get around to it and the fun has worn off and I forget what I was going to even blog about. The Holidays were fun but after seeing all the toys that other kids got his age, I feel like a horrible parent. We did not get him nearly enough, so this kid is going to get spoiled for his first birthday next month.
Other than his presents, he really enjoyed being around family and spending time with Chris and I. The family has been battling crud but that didn't stop us from enjoying our time together.

Even though Cain loves exploring the house he always stops and takes a break at our feet. He tries to climb up our legs and there has been a time or two that Chris and I have had our pajama pants pulled completely down.

This is one of the things Santa brought Cain, it converts to a push toy, and I thought it might help him walk more but he just enjoys opening the little hood and seeing what is inside.

You know this might drive people crazy to have their kids pull everything out of their cupboards but Chris and I actually like it. It keeps him entertained for a very long time, and he grabs out stuff that we forgot we had and needs to be tossed.

I love his cheeks

2 comments:

Crazy Busy Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crazy Busy Mom said...

Opps. I made a post and was not done... SO I am going to try this again...

I can't belive how big he is getting. My how they grow. He is so cute.
Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. Kyler loved it but was ready for it to be over. I think he got tired of opening all the presents. I can't belive Cain's birthday is coming up! Crazy.
Take care
Christy