Voting

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cain and I

So I love comparison pictures. I am always looking at Cain and trying to see who he looks like. When he sleeps he looks like my dad, they both hang their mouth open off to the side. When he wakes up and first sees light he looks just like Chris, they both look mad at the world. Sometimes he will give you a sweet grin and you can see Chris's mom in his eyes. I wasn't really sure how much he looked like me until I got this picture in the mail from my aunt and it was kind of scary.

1 comment:

Fanks said...

Found your blog through Jennifer's - Cain is such a cutie!! By the pic's he does look a lot like you as a baby!! I love comparison pic's too. Take care and I look forward to watching your family grow!!