Cain is still army crawling but he knows how to really get where we wants to go. This picture is of him under a chair in our kitchen, his smiles did not last long because he could not figure out how to get out from under there.
In these pictures he is on the bottem shelf of our sofa table, he climbed up there himself and bulldozed all the pictures off the table. He eventually summersaulted off the end.
This age is so much fun and so exciting, I know I say that with every phase he goes thru but Chris and I find ourselves laughing all the time and we are amazed about the things he knows and the things he can do. Last night I went in to check on him and he was sleeping on his back with his legs propped up on the rails of his crib, I had to call Chris in and we laughed so hard at how cute he looked.
No comments:
Post a Comment