Voting

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Magic Shoes

One of the gifts we got when Cain was born were a pair of Nike High Top shoes. We finally got to put them on him on Sunday. he was not sure of them at first and I kept thinking he wanted them off but my mom said let him get used to them. So he stayed in them most of the day and I sent him to daycare in them on Monday. When Chris picked him up that night the ladies went on and on about how cute the shoes were and how well he did in them. He pulled himself up to everything and he even stood for 7 seconds without holding on to anything.

2 comments:

Kolton (K-Dub) Jensen said...

Wow...the race is on now! I'll have to check them out tomorrow at TLT. It's so funny to watch them when they start walking and crawling in shoes. He'll have some traction now and really make his way where he wants to go! Look out...Cain is on the move!!

Jerry and Judi said...

Love these pics!!!