Voting

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Search


So after my sister Nicki and her family went on their annual pumpkin trip and my sister-in-law Brooke and our nephew Colby went to the Walley World of Pumkins, I wanted to take Cain to a pumpkin patch to get his first pumpkin. Chris kept saying "he will never remember something like that, lets just go to Hy-Vee," I told him "no, we are starting a tradition." We heard there was a place in Ravenwood so we thought we would go over there. We invited our nephew and niece Dustin and Shelby to come along with us. When we get to the place, there were 4 crates with pumkins as big as softballs. So we bought $1.00 pumpkins and headed to Hy-Vee.

2 comments:

Crazy Busy Mom said...

Hi,
I had lunch with Brooke today. LaBo of course. I am stuffed. She told me you started a blog so I thought I would check it out. i love it!! Cain is getting so big. I can't belive how cute he is. Hope you all have a Happy Halloween. Keep up the blogging.
Christy

Raising Cain With the Real Mccoy said...

Note to anyone that read this before 10/31, Brooke did not take her son to Wal-Mart to get a pumpkin. Wally World was my way of comparing the pumpkin patch to the amusement park on vacation.