Northwest Homecoming was last Saturday, Chris and I decided to by-pass our normal Homecoming Ritual (Beer Friday Night, Beer Saturday, and Beer Saturday Night) and have good quality day as a new family. I didn't have any warm Northwest clothes for Cain to wear to so I bundled him up in Cousin Matts clothes and we were off. Cain and I went to the parade, Cain was in a daze the whole time, we really need to get this kid out more. We tailgated with a bunch of friends, and than we sat in the grass and tried to watch the game. We finished the day by watching the football game University of Texas vs. Mizzou on TV, on our neighbors patio, by a the firepit.
2 comments:
Hubba hubba - that baby is c.u.t.e!! He looks just like you in that picture!
The first time I looked at this picture I was so busy looking at Cains beautiful face I failed to notice the outfit. He-he very cute!
Ummm, yes, I've looked at your blog multiple times today. :blush:
Post a Comment