Voting

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Recipe

So I love sharing recipes, and when I find a good and easy one that everyone likes, I usually e-mail it out to my co-workers. So today when I made this cake for our food day and everyone asked for the recipe I decided to post it so everyone could enjoy it.

Pumpkin Dump Cake

1- 29 oz can pure pumpkin
1- 12 oz can evaporated milk
1 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoons cinnamon
1 box yellow cake mix
1 cup chopped peacan's (1/2 cup works)
3/4 cup melted margarine

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix first six ingredients until well blended, and pour batter into a 9x13-inch greased pan. Sprinkle cake mix on top, and then cover peacans. Pour melted margarine over top. Bake 50 minutes.

Tips from the Elizabeth Bowles kitchen-- Top with whipped cream

1 comment:

Three Diggs & Two Dogs said...

That sounds really good. I think that I will have to try it sometime. I love Pumpkin.